Free template Blogger Kompie males

Advertisement

One more I share a free template that is responsive and valid HTML5 that I named the Company Males. Starting when I relapsed disease lazy and looking for drugs in pharmacies and stall turns out there is no cure heheheh ...

Finally I tried to treat with the tamper template Company Banget to make another appearance. In addition, to fix some of the errors that exist in the previous template.

Males Company Template I created with white and gray color so that it felt more calm. Some mistakes on my previous template improver including responsivenya. And appearance as in the picture below

Template Features Kompi Banget:

  • responsive
  • Valid HTML5 (homepage and postpage)
  • valid CSS3
  • Full title tag on the blog link.
  • Title blogs and postings are dynamic.
  • Breadcrumb
  • Print this page
  • Back To Top button and Go To Down
  • Toggle Sidebar
  • Custom Paging in postpage.
  • Error Page 404
  • Ad Slot
  • Etc.

Previous
Next Post »

1 komentar:

Click here for komentar
mal
admin
11 Agustus 2015 pukul 02.37 ×

Untuk demo nya mana gan

Congrats bro mal you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar
Thanks for your comment